The 2016-17 school year has finally come to an end and summer vacation is here! Here are a few final items to note:
- Online report cards are available through the MyEd BC portal. Grades are official as of Thursday, June 29. More information about accessing report cards may be found in this Handout-June 2017. If there are any issues regarding grades our staff will be on hand until the morning of Friday, June 30.
- The 2017-18 school year will begin on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- 9:30 – 10:00 am – All Gr.8, 9. 10 report to Ideal Mini for homeroom
- 10:00 – 11:00 am – All Grades 8-12 students attend School Meeting
- 11:00 am – Gr.8-10 student dismissed
- 11:00 am – All Gr.11 and 12 students report to homeroom
- Students will receive their timetables and informational items in homeroom. Official classes will being on Wednesday, September 6.
- To our new students and parents, please ignore any voice messages from Churchill’s Synervoice system asking students to attend any grade assemblies at Churchill on September 5. Our students are to report to Ideal Mini as per the schedule above.
- Please note that Ideal Mini will not be open during the summer holidays. Staff will be on site as of Tuesday, September 5.
Have a great summer holiday!