The new school year is just around the corner. Here are a few reminders and things to note for parents and students:
- The 2017-18 school year will begin on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- 9:30 – 10:00 am – All Gr.8, 9. 10 report to Ideal Mini for homeroom
- 10:00 – 11:00 am – All Grades 8-12 students attend School Meeting
- 11:00 am – Gr.8-10 student dismissed
- 11:00 am – All Gr.11 and 12 students report to homeroom
- Students will receive their timetables and informational items in homeroom. Official classes will being on Wednesday, September 6.
- To our new students and parents, please ignore any voice messages from Churchill’s Synervoice system asking students to attend any grade assemblies at Churchill on September 5. Our students are to report to Ideal Mini as per the schedule above.
- Please note that Ideal Mini will not be open during the summer holidays. Staff will be on site as of Tuesday, September 5.
See you all on September 5!