Thank you for your interest in our program. Our Open House for the 2017-18 school year will take place on Thursday, November 2, 2017 from 7:00-9:00pm. Our students, parents and teachers will be providing info sessions and school tours during this evening. As we expect a few hundred visitors at our “mini” school we ask that you please be patient as we do not have an auditorium like other mini schools that are part of a main school. School doors will open at 7:00pm sharp!
Our Open House will feature:
Info and Q&A Sessions:
- More Info to come
Student Guided Tours:
- Take a tour with one of our student guides
- Feel free to ask our students about school life at Ideal, our program and what they enjoy most about it. Get a student perspective of our program. This is the most informative, most genuine part of the evening as our students share their experiences with you.
Classroom Visits and Meet the Teachers:
- Come check out our various classrooms, the school building and meet some of our teachers!
- See our uniquely, hand-painted lockers
- Check out our Art Exhibition in the Art room
- See the poison dart frogs in our Science room
- Practice your French with our French teacher
- Check out the Smartboard!
- Ask our teachers about their programs, methodologies, curriculum and whatever other curiosities you may have about Ideal!
PAC Bake Sale:
- Help support our school and enjoy the delicious bake goods made by our fabulous parent community
We look forward to hosting you at our school!