Our Meet the Teacher Night will take place on Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 6:00-8:00pm following our Welcome Back BBQ. It’s a great opportunity for parents to get informed about our program. Hope to see you here!
2nd Annual Welcome Back BBQ hosted by our Ideal Mini PAC
When: Thursday, September 28, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
Where: @ Ideal Mini School
Hot dogs, drinks, snack will be served by donation
Who’s Invited: All current students, parents, family, staff, alumni and friends
Other: Following the BBQ will be our Meet the Teacher evening from 6:00-8:00pm
RSVP: on Facebook!
The class schedule for Wed, Sept 6 (DAY 1) and Thurs, Sept 7 (DAY 2) is as follows:
8:40-9:00 – Homeroom
9:15-10:15 – Block 1
10:35-11:35 – Block 2
11:35-12:20 – Lunch
12:20-1:15 – Block 3
1:20-2:15 – Block 4
**Please note our Grade 10 students will have the Food Safe course on both days in lieu of Homeroom and Blocks 1/2. Grade 10s will need to arrive at Ideal by 8:15am.
The new school year is just around the corner. Here are a few reminders and things to note for parents and students:
- The 2017-18 school year will begin on Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
- 9:30 – 10:00 am – All Gr.8, 9. 10 report to Ideal Mini for homeroom
- 10:00 – 11:00 am – All Grades 8-12 students attend School Meeting
- 11:00 am – Gr.8-10 student dismissed
- 11:00 am – All Gr.11 and 12 students report to homeroom
- Students will receive their timetables and informational items in homeroom. Official classes will being on Wednesday, September 6.
- To our new students and parents, please ignore any voice messages from Churchill’s Synervoice system asking students to attend any grade assemblies at Churchill on September 5. Our students are to report to Ideal Mini as per the schedule above.
- Please note that Ideal Mini will not be open during the summer holidays. Staff will be on site as of Tuesday, September 5.
See you all on September 5!